[Samba] samba 4 and zarafa 7.x

Markus Bajones bajo at fet.at
Sun Oct 7 18:16:40 MDT 2012

Hi Mat, hi Louis and everyone else.

The sernet appliance installs the zarafa extensions if you want to, but
does zarafa does work with it ?
I do not know if you can use zarafa + samba4, as the zarafa homepage [1]
states that you have to use at least the Zarafa Small Business Edition
to be able to use the Active Directory toolkit.
If anyone can give me proof my information is incorrect i would be glad,
beacause it would mean i can use samba4 + zarafa as i had in my mind.

Greetings,
Markus.

[1] http://www.zarafa.com/content/editions