[Samba] Samba4 - create a new auxiliary classe in AD

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Tue May 22 20:21:23 MDT 2012

On 05/22/2012 06:29 AM, Michael Wood wrote:
> On 22 May 2012 11:49, Hervé Hénoch<h.henoch at isc84.org>  wrote:
>> I'm using the  4.0.0alpha21-GIT-1d53e57  version.
>>
>> I've tried your proposal and it seems that it works ... thank you.
> It might not work correctly.  I think schema modification has been
> disabled by default because it can break things.
Well we used to not generate some attributes that are critical for the
schema on certain object (ie. oMSyntax on attribute who have a DN
syntax). I made several patches lately for this should work much better
but as general safety measure we keep it still disabled a bit like
"you've been warned".

Matthieu
--
Matthieu Patou