[Samba] LDAP issues

Miguel Medalha @ AMBAAL miguel.medalha at ambaal.pt
Sat Jan 28 12:16:14 MST 2012

> To follow up and finalize, this is now SOLVED.

Thank you for your feedback on how you solved your issue. Without
feedback, we wouldn't be able to learn all that we can learn and we
wouldn't fully benefit from the experience of others.

> First of all, I am using the IDEALX scripts (renamed now to
> smbldap-tools, but the IDEALX names sticks for backwards
> compatibility, apparently; they're located at
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/smbldap-tools/).

As indicated on the page you just quoted, the new home of the
smbldap-tools project is now:

https://gna.org/projects/smbldap-tools/

The most recent packages, smbldap-tools-0.9.7-1, date from  26-Sep-2011.

Thank you