[Samba] Error

sandy.napoles at eccmg.cupet.cu sandy.napoles at eccmg.cupet.cu
Sat Jan 21 08:04:12 MST 2012

Iam using samba 4 alfa 18 with debian 6, all working very well, i take a
pc with windows xp and join to the domain very well, but, but when I check
in my samba server the command tail -f /var/log/syslog | ccze refered to
the log I can see the follow error

named [1294] samba_dls starting transaction on zone MYDOMAIN
named [1294] client IP update MYDOMAIN Denied

When i see in the zone configuration to the DNS, do not add the pc
automatic. then i have to add the pc in the dns manual....

Can you understan my ask?, can you help me please.......
thank