[Samba] problem adding admin to widows 7-computer

Anna-Karin.Burman at bjurholm.se Anna-Karin.Burman at bjurholm.se
Thu Jan 5 07:30:20 MST 2012

Hi,
I have a brand new HP laptop with Windows 7 which is supposed to be used within the SAMBA (3.5.4) network. I can add the computer to the network without problem and login through it with normal SAMBA-users.

I would however like to add an administrator to the particular computer in "samba-mode". I have been able to do this through the computer twice, but after a couple of restarts the administrator is lost. How can this be?
/Anna-Karin