[Samba] Fwd: Win 7 Pro

samba at printflow.eu samba at printflow.eu
Fri Sep 30 07:01:49 MDT 2011

Hello,
I use Samba 3.5.11 from debian. I'm trying to add new Win7Pro to domain,
but I still get error: "The specified domain either does not exist or
could not be contacted".

using wireshark I can see
SMB_NETLOGON 279 SAM LOGON request from client
SMB_NETLOGON 270 SAM Response - user unknown
SMB_NETLOGON 279 SAM LOGON request from client
SMB_NETLOGON 270 SAM Response - user unknown
SMB_NETLOGON 297 SAM LOGON request from client
SMB_NETLOGON 288 Response to SAM LOGON request
SMB_NETLOGON 297 SAM LOGON request from client
SMB_NETLOGON 288 Response to SAM LOGON request
NBNS 92 Name query NB PRINTFLOW<1b>
NBNS 92 Name query NB PRINTFLOW<1b>
NBNS 92 Name query NB PRINTFLOW<1b>
SMB_NETLOGON 279 SAM LOGON request from client
SMB_NETLOGON 279 SAM LOGON request from client
SMB_NETLOGON 270 SAM Response - user unknown
SMB_NETLOGON 270 SAM Response - user unknown
NBNS 92 Name query NB PRINTFLOW<1b>
NBNS 92 Name query NB PRINTFLOW<1b>
NBNS 92 Name query NB PRINTFLOW<1b>

I tried http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Windows7. Can you help me?