[Samba] Samba/GPFS/GlusterFS

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Tue Nov 22 00:24:06 MST 2011

What I have, samba 5.5 glusterfs ext3 ucarp. 1 PDC 2 BDCs running on
different places all vols are  syncron by glusterfs.
What I had before, DRBD(master/master) gfs2 samba. Disadvantage no more than
two hosts possible. And be aware of DRBD getting corrupt.
In my case the whole production was dead. But I was lucky I could  recover
from a backup.

Good Luck Daniel

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV