[Samba] named issue (Samba4, FC14)

Collen Blijenberg collen at hermanjordan.nl
Wed Mar 9 05:44:10 MST 2011

Did you try to run bind without the s4 adjustments ?!

look if your user rights are appropriate for the dns files.
these will stop your named server aswell.

what did you do with selinux ?!

also try setting your debug level up, for named/bind.
there might be some good info on where things go wrong.

i had a big hassle with FC14 and dns as well.
but i got it running after a few day's

it was all in the debug log's .....

good luck.