[Samba] join an ubuntu desktop client do samba domain, and login in

fdelval at rojatex.com fdelval at rojatex.com
Fri Mar 4 03:44:01 MST 2011

Hello,
Wow, that was kind of a big and detailed explanation, thanks
Yes, i set up a samba PDC and i want to join an ubuntu, no windows
involved at all.

Never thought that it was easier to join a windows client than a linux
one, but its ok, i will try despite it looks complicated

thanks again

Fran Del Val
Dpto de informática.
Rojatex S.L.