[Samba] S4 and phpldapadmin

collen at hermanjordan.nl collen at hermanjordan.nl
Thu Mar 3 08:04:37 MST 2011

 thx, administrator at REALM did the trick.
 strange DN , btw.

 here is the phpldapadmin-config.php i used:

 $servers = new Datastore();
 $servers->newServer('ldap_pla');

 $servers->SetValue('server','name','Samba4 LDAP Server');
 $servers->SetValue('server','host','ldapi://%2Fusr%2Flocal%2Fsamba%2Fprivate%2Fldapi');
 $servers->SetValue('login','auth_type','session');
 $servers->SetValue('login','attr','dn');

 Cheers, Collen