[Samba] ldap sub groups and Samba

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Mon Jun 20 00:34:36 MDT 2011

What?!!! Are you trying to do?!!!
Why do you want Domain Admins only to manage a few groups?
Smbldap-tools is never complicated. If you are only in windows (techs as you
mentioned :-)) stay there. I think if you are a administrator you should do
more then only have a nice gui and know nothing about a "command line" and
other os then windows.
If you need a samba serving the ads tools then go ahead and install samba4.

Good luck
Daniel

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV