[Samba] Basic question for user/pass authentication

J. L. Cabral jelocabral at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 12:57:18 MST 2011

Dear, I've seen an implementation where the Windows desktops belong to
"Company.com" domain and the Samba server was a stand-alone server
with workgroup = "SALES", and Windows clients access to Samba
resources succesfully.

I mean here the Samba's workgroup is different from Windows' domain,
so is this implementation ok ???

Thanks again

JeLo