[Samba] Multiple logins from different machines

Chris Weiss cweiss at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 12:10:35 MST 2011

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 12:59 PM, Philippe LeCavalier
<support at plecavalier.com> wrote:
> That's different then what you were originally asking, or did I
> misunderstand? Yes. A PDC will allow you to login with the same account
> on multiple PCs.

the problem, as I read it, is that they want one pc, one person, to
login to the server using 3 different accounts at the same time.

The better solution is for every person to have 1 account and use
group based permissions to give access to resources.