[Samba] Conversion to Samba4

Aaron E. ssureshot at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 07:18:41 MST 2011

I'm looking for direction on converting from openldap / samba3 backend
to samba4.

At this point I've got my samba4 domain provisioned and working and I
now want to start importing users but for the life of me I can't find
any information on the net about the process.

Few questions.

Do I need to use the converted schema from oLschema2ldif?

Do I need to convert the exported ldifs I have somehow?

I'm trying to clean up my DB and only import certain trees so I don't
need the whole ldap db just certain exported portions.

Thank you for any direction...