[Samba] Samba 3.5.8 / Windows error and system errors while mapping network drive on some PC's

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Apr 18 04:05:16 MDT 2011

Same here with samba 3.5.6 (debian lenny backported)

We are scanning to folders from xerox printers.
The share is a nfs mounted folder, i can read/write ok.
I cant generate a level 10 debug atm, this is on my production server.
so i cant reload/restart samba for the level 10.

but here also...
>> upgrade from Samba 3.2.4 to 3.5.6

upgrading seems to create the problem.

Louis