[Samba] roaming profiles - one file can't be copied to server

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Apr 13 00:19:09 MDT 2011

Hi,

what is the error message ?
if i guess..

Look for .TMP files in the users profile folder.
delete them when the user is logged in.
Let the user logout again and see if its happens again.

i have these extra lines in the profiles in smb.conf
csc policy = disable
force user = %U
# next line allows administrator to access all profiles
valid users = %U @"Domain Admins"

Louis