[Samba] Change password via ctrl+alt+del

Willy Offermans Willy at Offermans.Rompen.nl
Thu Oct 21 06:02:31 MDT 2010

Hello Samba Friends,

I'm using openldap as well. The users can change the password with
ctrl+alt+del. However the parameter ``sambaPwdCanChange'' is set to 0. So
this can not be the only trick.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
With kind regards,
Mit freundlichen Gruessen,