[Samba] how to map shared folders when start user profile in XP

Anil Wakhare aswakhare at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 04:04:35 MST 2010

Hi,
According to me,you can first  configure the smb.conf file.
Use the following

 domain master = yes
        domain logons = yes
        # the login script name depends on the machine name
        logon script = %m.bat
        # the login script name depends on the unix user used
        logon script = %u.bat
        logon path = \\%n\Profiles\%u
;       logon drive = H:
        # disables profiles support by specifing an empty path
        logon path = \\uccagent\%u
        logon path = \\administrator\%u