[Samba] NTLM Authentication against multiple domain comtrollers

Gaiseric Vandal gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 10:15:49 MDT 2010

Could you create a an extra domain, which imports the accounts from all
the other domains.  If it is an ldap backend you can use ldap queries
nightly to pull info out.  if a TBD backend up can use smbpasswd to dump
info out nightly.   You may need to modify the data to make sure there
are no duplicate uid's.

Are there also unix accounts for all these users?   If samba password
sync is enabled, then unix pw's shouild be the same.  Maybe you skip the
NTLM component ?  might give you more flexibility?