[Samba] CTDB and PDC Role

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Tue Nov 2 01:14:43 MDT 2010

I just did the same questions months ago with no answer!?
Now I am curious to here if this is working for now. In the past ctdb only
worked for me only for file serving.
With samba4 you can create the same on the fly.

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus
Paul-Lechler-Str. 24