[Samba] XP clients cannot find profile after logout when re-login

Matt testacc at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 18 07:06:28 MDT 2010

I have double-checked this and it still occures:

$ls -lna
total 12
drwxr-xr-x  3    0    0 4096 2010-03-13 01:03 .
drwxr-xr-x  4    0    0 4096 2010-03-13 00:59 ..
drwx------ 21 1001 1001 4096 2010-03-18 09:38 username

Are there other options that I can check ?

I have the profiles and remapped paths in seperate folders.

So in my remapped folder for the user there are only:

-Desktop
-Local Settings
-My Documents

Where the userfolder for these redirects has the following rights:

ls -lna
total 12
drwxr-xr-x  3    0    0 4096 2010-03-13 01:03 .
drwxr-xr-x  4    0    0 4096 2010-03-13 00:59 ..
drwx------ 21 1001 1001 4096 2010-03-18 09:38 username

I can't follow this issue.