[Samba] Your password expires today problem

Richard Lamboj Richard.Lamboj at gmx.at
Thu Mar 11 00:04:22 MST 2010

Hello,

i got this Problem with Samba 3.4.6 and 3.5.1 and yes i know there is already a bug report.

Your workaround doesn't work for me. Is there another solution?

This don't work: pdbedit -P "maximum password age" -C 4294967294

I'am using LDAP. We have Upgraded from 3.2.14. The LDAP Schema Files don't have changed, or?

Kind Regards

Richi

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/chbrowser