[Samba] Active Directory domain controller authentication order

dnorman at internode.on.net dnorman at internode.on.net
Tue Mar 9 16:29:44 MST 2010

 I'm having the same problem with the wrong DC being used. I think it
might be the Kerberos setup on the Unix box that's at fault, as it
only points to the offsite DC not the local one, though it could allow
for multiple. Our support organisation is investigating ...

 On Wed 10/03/10 7:51 AM , "Vaudo, David" DVAUDO at bentley.edu sent:
  Set will tell you which logon server has handled the clients logon.
Look for LOGONSERVER:

 There could be something wrong with our local DC. Run DCDIAG and
check the event viewer for errors in directory service and DNS.