[Samba] Windows 7 + Samba 3.4.5 locking problem

Lars Bensmann lars at almosthappy.de
Sat Mar 6 06:31:45 MST 2010

Hallo Helmut,

On Sat, Mar 06, 2010 at 08:22:00AM +0100, Helmut Hullen wrote:
> Have you tested the switch too?

not explicitely, but I highly doubt there is something wrong with it or
the cableing. I would be a major coincidence if they started making
trouble right at the moment when I upgraded the computers and the
application.

But to be on the safe side I just tested transfering a big file from the
server to two clients at the same time and the transfer speed was very
good.

Bye,
Lars

--
I browse at 14 pt and want to print at 12 pt. (That's just an example,
real men always use the smallest font available.)