[Samba] winbindd Idmap and smbd errors failures and warnings in logs

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Tue Jun 22 06:54:22 MDT 2010

Hello everybody,

I configured a running samba server that seems to work, except that
the logs are full with failures, errors and warnings. They seem to be
related to winbindd idmap and smbd endpoints.

I attached some of my debug information, can somebody help explaining
these errors so I can try solving them and so wont happen any more.

Thanks in advance.

With kind regards,

Jelle de Jong