[Samba] Unable to solve the problem in setting up PDC for network

Mayuk De mayuk.de at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 09:57:04 MDT 2010

Hi,

User and machine accounts can be added using pdbedit utility.
You can use the -m switch of pdbedit to add a machine account.
Refer http://samba.org/samba/docs/man/manpages-3/pdbedit.8.html for more
info on pdbedit.

You can also try specifying a "admin user" in your smb.conf and use that
user's credentials while joining.

Hope this helps :)

- Mayuk