No subject

Fri Jan 22 03:43:47 MST 2010

rsync -e   -a /ShareA/  /ShareB
EDV Daniel M=FCller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus
Paul-Lechler-Str. 24
72076 T=FCbingen

Tel.: 07071/206-463, Fax: 07071/206-499
eMail: mueller at tropenklinik.de
Internet: www.tropenklinik.de

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: samba-bounces at lists.samba.org =
[mailto:samba-bounces at lists.samba.org] Im
Auftrag von Stijn Oude Brunink
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2010 11:59
An: samba at lists.samba.org
Betreff: [Samba] file copy from share A to share B

Hello,

I'm using a samba server with one harddrive with several partitions. I =
want
to copy some file from one partition to the other. My pc runs on Ubuntu =
and
using the file browser I can easily copy files from one partition to the
other. If I copy files from one samba share to the other using the file
browser the file will be transported over the network to my pc and then =
back
to the other samba share. This is very inefficient if the files are
large. Is there a more efficient way of doing this?

thanks

Stijn
--=20