[Samba] Samba shares freezing

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Wed Jan 20 15:53:06 MST 2010

Jermey,
     Thank you for your response.  I don't have gdb installed but here
is truss of my share until it froze.

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
UNIX/Network Manager            Phone: 970-491-0630
Engineering Network Services    Fax:   970-491-5569
College of Engineering, CSU
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'