[Samba] Domain trusts and samba member servers

Steve Chupack steve.chupack at dealer.com
Sun Jan 17 15:59:55 MST 2010

Well, the idea was to have OLDDOMAIN and NEWDOMAIN authenticating users simultaneously as we migrate people to NEWDOMAIN in a controlled/progressive rollout.. I assume my samba box will no longer act as a domain controller if I make it a member server of the 2008 box, but I would actually like to be wrong on this point. ;-)