[Samba] Options for responding to this group?

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Fri Jan 15 08:09:34 MST 2010

John H Terpstra wrote:

> 7) There have been (and possibly still are) subscribers who elect not to
> receive postings to the mailing list.
>
> 8) Subscribers who elect not to receive postings CAN post to the list.

I imagine there are a large number of subscribers who like me
read postings through the gmane newsgroup, or through some other
mailing-list -> newsgroup combo.

How can one completely turn off email postings in such a case?
I have opted for email digests, which I delete unread.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net