[Samba] its urgent:: how to set permission for subfolders in samba

himmat baldaniya himmat.baldaniya at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 9 03:46:32 MST 2010

hello sir
	I got struct in serious problem regarding samba subfolders permission..
my query is--
I have three users in samba file          user1                                                    user2                                                    user3
and I have one share as "share1" and its subfolder "subshare1"
the thing i have to do is that,
i have 2 assign user1 and user2 access to share1 that meansuser1 and user2 can only access share1 through password
and user3 can access only its subfolder "subshare1"  but not "share1"
i have done this upto first level permission of share1 not able to do for its subfolder

plz help ...its urgent
thankyou