[Samba] [netlogon] section being ignored

Gaiseric Vandal gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 11:42:17 MST 2010

Does it work if you specify a *.bat or *.cmd file?    I haven't seen
*.vbs files used as a logon script before.
Once you logon to the PC, are you able to view the netlogon share and
logon scripts?

Are you trying to have a different logon script for each user?
Variables in the script should still allow you to map each user's home
directory appropriately.

Alternately  you could specify the logon script parameter for each
user's account.