[Samba] Client link utilization

Bostjan Skufca bostjan at a2o.si
Mon Feb 8 17:19:40 MST 2010

Then I am greedier (if I also strive for 11MB/s:) Thanks for reminding
me though.

Can/Did someone push it over 10MB/s (or 100MB/s with 1Gbps ethernet))?

To Jeremy or someone who is involved in samba as a developer: do any
particular kernel options influence performance of smbclient, that you
know of? Compile time options? Compiler version?

Thanks again,
b.