[Samba] RHEL 5 compilation of Samba 3.5.2, termcap library problem, use '--no-as-needed'

Oguz Yilmaz oguzyilmazlist at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 14:02:21 MDT 2010

Check for precompiled rpms if it is appropriate for you.

rpms fr Centos 5 isTested in Centos 5.4

http://enterprisesamba.com/index.php?id=65
http://ftp.sernet.de/pub/samba/
http://ftp.sernet.de/pub/samba/3.5/centos/5/i386/

If you need SRPMS check new RHEL 5.5 SRPMS.

ftp://ftp.redhat.com/redhat/linux/enterprise/5Server/en/os/SRPMS/