[Samba] about ACL problem after upgrade from 3.0.24 to 3.4.5

Marc Dequènes mdequenes at proformatique.com
Tue Apr 6 02:54:07 MDT 2010

Coin,

Quoting Quartexx <quartex73 at gmail.com>:

> I'm experiencing your same issue.  Have you found a fix for this?
> Thanks in advance for your reply

I downgraded to 3.2.5 to get a working version on the production
server, and made a few more tests with 3.4.5.

I discovered the ACL bug was linked to the full_audit vfs object, and
deactivating it fixed the modification issue; nevertheless, the rights
were still not displayed correctly in the windows properties (i don't
remember the exact result). In another share, without the full_audit
vfs object, i had no such modification problem, that's how i found it.

Sorry not to have more concrete information about it, but i don't have
any knowledge of the Samba internals.

Regards.

--
Marc Dequènes