[Samba] Windows 2008 terminal services with a samba PDC

Mon Sep 14 06:23:29 MDT 2009

Hi all,

does there exist a windows 2008 running on a samba domain with per-user
licensing and running longer than 120day's?

an other question. are you sure, there was no error in the tsconfig
before you added it the the samba-domain? cause i discovered it after
it. and i found also an german list, where somebody had troubles with
the licensing, but running in a workgroup.
http://www.mcseboard.de/windows-forum-ms-backoffice-31/probleme-lizenzserver-terminalserver-2-151286.html

greetings
thomas