[Samba] Samba-PDC: One fresh installed XP-Machine can't load the Profiles

Daniel Spannbauer ds at marco.de
Wed Sep 9 03:19:32 MDT 2009

John Doe schrieb:
> From: Daniel Spannbauer <ds at marco.de>
>> But one freh installed XP-Machine can't load my profile.
>
> Tried?
>
> [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System]
> "CompatibleRUPSecurity"=dword:00000001
> [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\netlogon\parameters]
> "RequireSignOrSeal"=dword:00000000

Yes, tried that. But it's the same result. Joining the domian works
fine, but my profile is not loaded. I always get a temporary Profile.

Regards

Daniel

--
Daniel Spannbauer                         Software Entwicklung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH  Tel   +49 8333 9233-27 Fax -11
http://www.marco.de/                      Email ds at marco.de
Geschäftsführer Martin Reuter             HRB 171775 Amtsgericht München