[Samba] SWAT - deprecated? - WAS: Re: Desiring to set up Windows Vista and Linux Fedora Core 4 Samba

Sat Sep 5 17:18:46 MDT 2009

On 9/5/2009 7:02 PM, Jeremy Allison wrote:
>> I thought SWAT was deprecated/unmaintained as of a LONG time ago?

> Nope, not true. We still ship and support it. It's not exactly
> recommended but it still works and is maintained.

Hmm, ok, weird... it must have been a comment from someone more solidly
in the 'not recommended' camp that made me think it was actually no
longer maintained.

Thanks for the correction...

--

Best regards,