[Samba] LDAP Examples

Miguel Medalha miguelmedalha at sapo.pt
Sat Oct 31 14:22:23 MDT 2009

> Actually never mind. Just found it at
> http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/passdb.html
> in table Table 11.3.
>
> I would suggest starting there with figuring out LDAP and Samba.

Yes. Over the years, I also discovered that searching for information
and collecting useful bits of knowledge from here and there and putting
them together is actually much better than bitching around and
complaining that things are not as they should be.

I was able to install a few production servers with Samba and LDAP just
by actually reading the information provided both in Samba How-To and
Samba by Example. Amazing, uh?