Fw: [Samba] HP Laserjet Printer Installation

amit.anjarlekar at tcs.com amit.anjarlekar at tcs.com
Fri May 8 09:44:41 GMT 2009

How do i do that. Pls guide.

Regards
Amit Sudhir Anjarlekar
Asst. Systems Engr.
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: amit.anjarlekar at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.   IT Services
                  Business Solutions
                  Outsourcing

             Volker Lendecke
             <Volker.Lendecke@
             SerNet.DE>                                                 To
                                       amit.anjarlekar at tcs.com
             05/08/2009 03:10                                           cc
             PM                        samba at lists.samba.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Fw: [Samba] HP Laserjet Printer
             Please respond to         Installation
             Volker.Lendecke at S
                 erNet.DE

On Fri, May 08, 2009 at 02:38:06PM +0530, amit.anjarlekar at tcs.com wrote:
> Can any body help m on this to resolve my issue permanently. I m almost
> done, but one bug is creating problem & unable to resolve it as per mail
> reply from one of our colgn niranjan.ashok.
> Following command is not working on my system ie $ svn  co
> http://svn.easysw.com/public/cups/branches/branch-1.3/. Its showing error
> as " could not resolve hostname, host not found".
> Following is the actual scenarion :-
> I have a very good query related to printer sharing using samba.

This is not a Samba problem, you should fix your network
setup.

Volker
[attachment "attbhi2l.dat" deleted by Amit Anjarlekar/MUM/TCS]
ForwardSourceID:NT00023F1A

and any attachments. Thank you