[Samba] Active directory and winbind RID/SID to uid and gid maping across several linux servers

Reece Dike samba at erd3.com
Tue Mar 10 21:44:29 GMT 2009

Dale,

Thanks for the information and the link.  We are just now trying to
implement this and we have not implemented this on any production
servers.  I need to talk with my security person to see if we
have/planning to have trusted domains.  If we do then I will have to go
with the ldap/ADS solution that was in the link you gave.

Thanks again,
Reece