[Samba] Re: ldap group authentication refresh

Arthur Odekerken odekerken at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 13:41:31 GMT 2009

Adam,

I get this whenever I do
[root at samba ~]# pdbedit --user=nobody
smbldap_search_domain_info: Searching
for:[(&(objectClass=sambaDomain)(sambaDomainName=DOMAIN.TLD))]
smbldap_open_connection: connection opened
ldap_connect_system: succesful connection to the LDAP server
smbldap_search_domain_info: Searching
for:[(&(objectClass=sambaDomain)(sambaDomainName=DOMAIN.TLD))]
smbldap_open_connection: connection opened
ldap_connect_system: succesful connection to the LDAP server
init_sam_from_ldap: Entry found for user: nobody
nobody:99:nobody

How do you map nobody to guest?
Do I have to do this in LDAP or local?

Thanks,