[Samba] How to allow only particular users to logon to a particular computer?

FC Mario Patty fcmario76 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 08:46:18 GMT 2009

Guys,

I have a pc (already joinned the samba domain 'DOMAIN') that I want to keep
off other domain users but user DOMAIN\mark and DOMAIN\thomas whilst letting
both of them to logon freely to other computers. I tried
sambaUsersWorkstations but it only works with uid (Users not Computers) and
it dictated which computer such a user may logon to. What I want is the
opposite: which users may logon to the computer. Is this possible with our
samba+openldap or should I create a logon script? Thank you. :)

Regards,