[Samba] PDC -> BDC Question

Nick Pappin npappin at latahfcu.org
Thu Jun 25 19:58:08 GMT 2009

Ok but how do I keep the pdc and the bdc in sync, for example the
account_policy.tdb file has all of the account policy stuff in it now I
assume that I could take this tdb file and move it to another domain for all
it cares and still keep all fo my policy settings. So changes file just mean
that the file needs to be moved to all of the other servers or does it even
matter if this file is the same on the pdc and the bdc because the bdc
doesnt do account policy enforcement. However how does this effect the other
files such as ntdrivers.tdb or registry.tdb.

--
W. Nick Pappin
IT Staff