[Samba] TOSHAG-WindowsClientConfig.xml translate finished and some bug and typo(?) found

John H Terpstra - Samba Team jht at samba.org
Thu Jul 23 08:46:03 MDT 2009

On 07/23/2009 01:33 AM, OPC oota wrote:
> Now, TOSHARG-WindowsClientConfig.xml translate to Japanese finished(3.4.0 base).
>
> And some bug and typo(?) found.

Thank you for your follow-through.  The typos have been fixed in the
master source branch.

Cheers,
John T.

>                           ------- duplicate?

Fixed.

> Occasionally network administrators report difficulty getting Microsoft Windows clients to interoperate
> correctly with Samba servers. It seems that some folks just cannot accept the fact that the right way
>

>                         Many network administrators will want to use DHCP to configure all client TCP/IP
>                         protocol stack settings. (For information on how to configure the ISC DHCP server
>                         for Windows client support see <link linkend="DHCP">the DNS and DHCP Configuration Guide</link>,
>                         <link linkend="DHCP">DHCP Server</link>.
>                                                                _ forget )

Added.

>                         </para>
>

>                         The example system uses manually configured DNS settings. When finished making changes, click the
>                                                                       _ needless?

The <title></title> metatags were needed at one time to get around a
preprocessor bug.  You can remove them if you wish, but I decided to
just leave them there.

>                         </para></step>

>                                                                                     _needless?
>                         </para></step>
>
>                         <step><para>

>                         Many network administrators will want to use DHCP to configure all client TCP/IP
>                         protocol stack settings. (For information on how to configure the ISC DHCP server
>                         for Windows client support see <link linkend="DHCP">the DNS and DHCP Configuration Guide<
> /link>,
>                                                        ------------------------------------------------------------------duplicate?

No, not duplicated - it is in a different section.

>                         <link linkend="DHCP">DHCP Server</link>.
>                         </para>
>

>                         The default setting is DHCP-enabled operation
>                                                                                          _neadless?
>                         </para>
>

>                         <step><para>
>                         Click the <guimenu>Advanced</guimenu> button to proceed with TCP/IP configuration.
>                         Refer to <link linkend="w2kp003"></link>.
>                                                                              _neadless?
>                         </para>

>                                                                      _neadless?
>                         </para></step>
>

>                         See <link linkend="w2kp005"></link>.
>                         <figure id="w2kp005">
>                                                          _neadless?
>                         </figure>
>

>                         See <link linkend="WME001"></link>.
>                         <figure id="WME001">
>                                 <title>The Windows Me Network Configuration Panel.</title>
>                                                                                  _neadless?
>                                 <imagefile>WME001</imagefile>

>                         Many network administrators will want to use DHCP to configure all client TCP/IP
>                         protocol stack settings. (For information on how to configure the ISC DHCP server
>                         for Windows client support see <link linkend="DHCP">the DNS and DHCP Configuration Guide<
> /link>,

Again in a different section.