[Samba] Samba 3.2.7 - Lost the abiltity to manage domain using user manager for domains

Victor Medina victor.medina at bws.com.ve
Fri Jan 23 19:24:16 GMT 2009

Guys....

After upgrading my Samba setup, full ldap, 3.0.33 (binaries from sernet
- sles9 and sles10) I have lost the ability to manage the domain using
User Manager for Domains....

1.- i can set account policies
2.- i cannot access user account information (for example to unlock an
account, change passoword)

It was perfectly working befor upgrading, it also used to work for
3.2.4, same setup, same smb.conf, same ldap config

Has anybody had this problem before? Am I the only one with this issue?

Victor Medina