[Samba] DO script IF User-Account got locked

Axel Werner mail at awerner.homeip.net
Fri Feb 20 09:58:57 GMT 2009

Hi and thanks fer reply.

Are u talking about completly droping LDAP Authentication and only
rely/authenticate against samba ??
whats pam_winbindd all about ? i read its required if my samba is member
or some native NT or ADS domain for "somehow" mapping foreign NT Users
to some Unix users. Is it more than that ? Are there some good
Docs/Manuals about that a normal Human (Not a C Coder) can understand ?

thanks
Axel