[Samba] Samba 3.0.24 + LDAP - User Lockout not working

Axel Werner mail at awerner.homeip.net
Fri Feb 13 09:33:03 GMT 2009

Hi Christian, thanks fer Answer.

Is yours an OFFICIAL Answer to this problem ?? I cannot find ANY
documents telling about not used or not implemented functionality on
user lockout or those ldap attributes neither. So its hard to believe
that those things are "spare" or "unused" even after YEARS.

I found some realy old mailinglist postsing from 2004 with exactly the
same problem. So it seems this isnt realy new stuff.
http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2004-July/089429.html

Whats going on here ?!

thanks fer help
regards Axel