[Samba] Question "Access Denied"

Dennis McLeod dmcleod at foranyauto.com
Tue Sep 16 23:35:05 GMT 2008

You'll need to provide more info.
Assuming you are trying to join the MACHINE to the domain, the username you
are using doesn't have permission to join machines to the domain. You'd have
the same problem in a Windows domain.
You need to use an account that has permission.
Of course, this is just one possibility, there could be LOTS of reasons.
Yours may or may not be the same.
Can you explain better what you are trying to do?