[Samba] Missing files and folders on Vista

Antoine Leblanc crucuny at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 22:25:35 GMT 2008

Antoine Leblanc a écrit :
> As I answered to Damien, I also never had that kind of problem when
> using an earlier version of Samba on Gentoo. I'm starting to think this
> might be a FreeBSD issue...

Well... I think I found the problem. I'm not sure how to fix it...
The partition which contains the data is in ext3 and loaded with ext2fs
; when I tried Samba with files that were on a FreeBSD native partition
it worked fine, I could see folders containing thousands of sub-folders
without any problem. What I don't understand, though, is that while
sshed on the FreeBSD server I can see all the files without any problem:
I don't know if the bug comes from ext2fs or Samba...
Thank you in advance for any help.

--
Antoine Leblanc